Monday, September 1, 2008

6 days left

Making everyday count is harder than I thought.

I already started packing my clothes and doing a bunch of inventory of the stuff I will actually need. I'm so nervous. With everyday that passes, sleep takes a little bit longer to slip into and I keep tangling my thoughts into a jumbled mess. The panic has yet to settle in. Its presence lies in the back of my mind waiting to freeze away my calmness and optimism. The thought of being all alone in a new country is really frightening. Knowing that I will probably have to reinvent myself continuously in order to adapt to my surroundings is also pretty intimidating (although I know its exactly what my life needs now).

I suppose I'll rant more about that later..

Today I went to Tilden Park with Roxaroni. I like going out there on afternoons right after a scorching day and watching the animals lazily munching on the sun scorched grasses.

No comments: