I am going to die of burrito deficiency, no fuckin' joke. I dreamt about Mexican food last night and I woke up wondering what will become of my life if it is devoid of tortilla wrapped deliciousness. I am on the brink of tears as I think about every time I've looked for black beans in supermarkets, only to be disheartened by their absence. Sure you can get tortillas. Yeah, you can use kidney beans instead. Okay, so guacamole can be made easily enough... But there is nothing like walking into Gordo's or Picante (or walking up to a taco truck in Richmond) and ordering a burrito, then taking that first bite and savoring every single ingredient in that aluminum wrapped fast food cylinder. Oh, and don't forget the tamarindo Jarritos, guey!
Please, somebody! Anybody!! Hear my prayers for a super bean and cheese with guacamole and extra hot sauce! I have lost the will to live.
Song of the moment: "Burritos" by Sublime (I'm sure you could've guessed that one)
1 comment:
Just letting you know, someone actually does read this.
...AND YES I MISS GORDOS TO0
Post a Comment